Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Poppystamps: Birthday Fishes

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today using a variety of fun Whittles to make a "birthday fishes" card for one of my sons.

Poppystamps: Birthday Fishes

I cut the Whittle Seascape Background out of the center of a white panel. Then I cut it in the blue - and layered both on top of another blue panel.  The fish are glittery with a few a clear drops for bubbles. I used the Word Balloons with the Whittle Sealife Sentiments and happily there were three punny sentiments that were just right! (FYI - if you look closely at the third balloon I had to doctor it a bit. I used the balloon that fit the sentiment but the little curved part went the wrong way. So I cut it off and adhered part of a second balloon that went the right way behind it.)

Poppystamps: Birthday Fishes

There are many more pictures and details on the Poppystamps blog - be sure to check it out!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Whittle Sealife Sentiments

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Fish Trio, Whittle Seascape Background, Word Balloons

Paper: Memory Box Frosted Glitter pad, Fresh Aqua 6x6 pack

Other: Clear Fairy Drops

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!