Monday, October 18, 2021

Poppystamps: Two Poinsettias

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with two different takes on the brand new Poinsettia Background.

Poppystamps Poinsettia Background

My first card uses classic reds and pinks - all which a touch of shimmer.

Poppystamps Poinsettia Background

Then in an entirely different direction, I did this card in black with white glitter cardstock and a sprinkling of red and gold gems.

Poppystamps Poinsettia Background

There are many more pictures and details (including a story of my cat who stole my first glittery poinsettia background) on the Poppystamps blog.  I hope you check it out!

SUPPLY LIST

Pink Poinsettias

Stamps: Poppystamps Gilded Christmas Wishes stamp and die set

Dies: Poppystamps Poinsettia Background

Paper: Memory Box Berry Red and Lush Green cardstock pads

Other: Memory Box Fairy Drops

Black and White Poinsettias

Stamps: Poppystamps Peaceful Christmas Greetings

Dies: Poppystamps Poinsettia Background

Paper: Memory Box Frosted Glitter Pad

Other: Memory Box Christmas Fairy Jewels


4 comments:

  1. Two pretty cards, Kim! The red and pink combo is super sweet and the glittery white version is elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those sketchy poinsettias are just fabulous, Kim, and I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are gorgeous! Couldn't be any prettier for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!