Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches: EEK

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Amy and here’s what I did with it!
 
10.6.21 FMS

You might notice that I used exactly the same products as I used for last week's card. I got the Ghost set by The Stamp Market along with their Hocus Pocus paper specifically for my two nieces. Last week's card used the little ghost and different papers. This week is the big shaker ghost! Two cards - just perfect for two nieces!

The shaker is inspired by The Stamp Market samples. I loved the look of cardstock confetti that they used - it seemed softer somehow. So I punched a number of circles and threw in a few sequins. Then I pulled a variety of patterned papers from their Hocus Pocus set.  Even the sentiment is cut from a piece of patterned paper full of sentiments.

I have just a couple more Halloween cards to make but they are for my 21- and 25-year old sons so definitely no cute ghosts nor pink papers.  I'm thinking zombies....  

I hope to see you playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: The Stamp Market Ghost

Paper: The Stamp Market Hocus Pocus 6x8 paper

10 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! This is adorable -- all the way down to that cute postage stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous I don't even have words! Shakers are so fun anyway and the fact that the ghost is a shaker is even more fun! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am loving your ghost cards from this set! Fabulous shaker and wonderful colors! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! This is absolutely fabulous! I just love that ghost shaker!!! It's soooo cute! This is the best Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and whimsical skaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky cute shaker card. Love that you used the ghost as the focal image in place of a circle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super-cute! That wee ghost looks like so much fun and the shaker element is even more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!