Monday, December 9, 2019

Color Throwdown: Making Spirits Bright

I love the fresh color combination at the Color Throwdown. Of course for me, anything with aqua is fabulous.  I kept the card light and clean.

Color Throwdown Making Spirits Bright

I think the fun stenciled background (done with embossing paste) works perfectly with the sentiment on the ornament.  I was surprised to discover that I have no gold cord which is what I wanted to use to hang it.  So I cut off a very thin slice of gold shimmer paper.  The stamp set had bows, but they required stamping and I wanted it to match the cord, so I found this tiny little bow in a different set. 

Thank you to Color Throwdown for the inspiration.



SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Vintage Ornaments
Dies: Reverse Confetti Vintage Ornaments die, CottageCutz Spruce Stems, Avery Elle Finished Frames
Ink: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
Paper: Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green, glitter from Michaels store
Other: Neat & Tangled Fa La La Stencil, Stampin' Up Glitter Enamel Dots

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this!! What a pretty card Kim. That pine sprig and the fancy shape of your ornament are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!