Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches: Love Always

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Amy.


My brother and sister-in-law had a stunning September wedding.  Their venue was an old stone church in the Colorado mountains surrounded by fall colors.  It was perfect in every way (other than the fact that the venue was double-booked so we all spent an hour in our wedding finery sitting in our cars on a dirt road - but it makes a great story now!)  So my anniversary card for them each year has to include a fall theme, but still fresh and clean for the wedding.

FMS Love Always

I love sparkle on fall cards.  It captures the golden glow and also the first frost.  It was absolutely required on this one because every time my nieces come over to craft, I have to replenish my bling supply!!  They made a birthday card for my brother once and they had the patience to glue 42 gems on it!!

I didn't decorate the inside so I didn't take a picture - but I have to tell you about a sentiment set I adore.  I think it's hard to find anniversary stamps for other couples.  There are a lot for you to give to your loved one - but not many for other couples. I adore The Inside Scoop - Anniversary.  (Actually all of The Inside Scoop series stay near my desk for the sentiments!)  This one is about half for your loved one and about half for other couples.  Here's what I put on the inside. Perfect!!

May you continue to enjoy
days filled with laughter,
months filled with joys, &
years of happy memories.

I hope to see you playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Love ("always")
Dies: Papertrey Ink Leaf Silhouettes, Wet Paint ("love")
Other: Studio Katio Crystal Rainbow Confetti

10 comments:

  1. Perfect anniversary card!!! I love every single detail, Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspiring, Kim. The second I saw it, it just took my breath away. Love this card. Seriously love this card. xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the sweet simplicity and elegance! Now I have to go look up Inside Scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sparkly, lovely and perfect for the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just divine Kim! I love that you made a shaker box out of that leaf! It's just gorgeous! Your brother and sister-in-law will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you used on the shaker. Fall colors at their finest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love how you've made this into a shaker card, and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautiful colors peeking through the die cut, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is STUNNING!! LOVE the way you made the sequins the color on this card!!! Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is terrific Kim! Apart from being gorgeous, this leaf shaking box filled with colorful sequins is such a clever take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!