Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches: Frosty Littles

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Narelle.


I went a little bit crazy with all of the online Labor Day stamp sales.  Most of my orders showed up right away, but one order from Hello Bluebird showed as "delivered" but it wasn't delivered to me!!  I left a note for my mail lady who left a long note of apology back saying she'd check with all the other 12587 addresses in the neighborhood.  Wow. Having the same numbers in a neighborhood would make delivery hard, wouldn't it?!   She knocked on doors, she left notes.  Other than delivering it wrong to begin with, she was amazing!  I don't know where she found it, but it showed up a week later with another note apologizing that it was late.  AND it showed up when I was preparing for this week's sketch - and it's just right!!

FMS: Frosty Littles

I love the little snowmen in Hello Bluebird's Frosty Littles.  The set has nine different little snowmen - along with mountains and trees and houses and a number of mini additions.  It's not new - but it's been on my wishlist long enough that it clearly needed a home in my stash.  There are not sentiments in the set, but I had already their Typed Christmas and one of them fit perfectly on the top strip.

I hope to see you play along with us this week!!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Hello Bluebird Frosty Littles, Typewriter Christmas
Paper: Glitter silver, Stampin' Up Balmy Blue, Doodlebug Designs Dot-Grid-Daisy-Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints
Other: Pretty Pink Posh Snowflake Mix

8 comments:

  1. I think I need these snowmen! Adorable card - love the colors & touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need these snowmen too! You are a great shopper! This is as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! They snowmen are so cute! I just love them! I'm so glad they showed up!!! They are perfect for the sketch (and they may be perfect to come and live with me!!)! Love those fun colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your mail lady needs a card...what a gal!! This is as sweet as can be. Those little snowmen are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now these cuties are on my list! I love their images. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this and those adorable lil snowmen! Just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kim ! This is such a sweet card! Those cute snowmen make me smile and I love the soft colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought my mail man was good but yours went way above and beyond! I'm happy to know that your goodies weren't absconded by someone with a similar address! And what a sweet card. Those snowman are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!