Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Taylored Expressions: Blender Brushes are Here!!!!

I get excited over stamps.  I get even more excited over dies.  But there is nothing better than a tool that I'll use every day, that makes crafting easier and allows me to easily do new ink techniques - plus on top of being so very useful is just darn cute.  And here it is!!


Aren't these amazing?!!  Blender brushes are the perfect way to add ink.  You can brush a hint of a background, you can brush the color on boldly, you can blend colors.  Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes have another advantage - they are color coded!!  Have you ever brushed with blue - thought you'd washed the brush - then used it for yellow - but it turns out green??  I definitely have.  But never again!!  My blue brush will stay blue and my yellow brush will stay yellow.

I've had a chance to play around with these and they are fabulous.  I have a variety of cards to show you over the next three days plus a number of others over the next month.  Today I'm playing with a stencil.  NOTE: DO NOT equate the sentiment I chose for this as applying to these blender brushes!!  I didn't realize my error until I was writing this post - I actually made the card for a friend and it's perfect for him - not so perfect for the launch of an amazing product.

Taylored Expressions

I used the Brick by Brick Stencil and blended it from Mulled Wine at the bottom to Cherry Pop with a little Fruit Punch at the top.  I find it amazing that with these brushes you can't see distinct lines where the color changes.

Taylored Expressions

When you order your brushes, don't forget the Storage Caddy.  These are cute enough to be a decoration.  They are already a permanent feature on my desk!  And there's a special deal. You'll get a brush cleaning tool with the purchase of the brushes and the storage caddy.


There's also another deal going on. The current promotion at Taylored Expression is free shipping on orders over $50 through the end of June so this is the right time to get your own brushes.

Check out the Taylored Expressions blog for more inspiration and even more excitement!!

I've tried not to chat too much because these brushes are available RIGHT NOW!  

SUPPLY LIST


3 comments:

  1. Haha - love the sentiment! Those bricks are amazing - great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to giggle about your reference to the sentiment! This is a terrific card Kim and those colorful brushes in the caddy ARE too darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!