Thursday, May 4, 2017

TE Release Day: Super Heroes and Mushrooms!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! Everything you have seen this week is now available! But first, I have two more peeks at this release!

We now have the cutest little super hero you've ever seen in the set My Super Hero!!  Check out this cute guy flying in the clouds over the city below!

TE My Super Hero

The set includes this flying super hero.  There's also another male and a female super hero standing like super heroes would stand.  The sentiments work for a variety of occasions - there's a basic "have a super day" and also "you're a super friend".  The other new thing on this card is the Downtown Border Underlay.  We've had the Downtown Border - but how easy does this die make it to add color or glowing lights to the windows!

TE My Super Hero

Here's my supply list for this card but be sure to keep reading for one more card!

SUPPLY LIST




To along with the new stamp set Punny Man 2, there's also a new set of charming dies called Little Bits-Mushrooms.  Check them both out.

TE Punny Man 2

My family is kind of funny about mushrooms.  My oldest son came home one day from biology class and explained about the mother-ship fungus underground from which little mushrooms grow (it did all seem kind of alien-like so "mother-ship" is our term).  It kind of freaked him out and he hasn't had a mushroom in the last five years.  I originally designed this card for him to give to him near finals week so he had a good laugh - but with a different sentiment "You're such a Fun-ghi".  I had it all laid out on my desk but the next morning the stamp was missing.  I blamed my poor cat (she's easy to blame for anything that goes missing!)  I made the card with a different sentiment and then days later found the first stamp stuck to the bottom of my white ink.  (Sorry Chiquita!!)

That was a long sidetrack!!  The other new item on this card is the Build a Scene - Grassy Hills die. It gave me a nice little hill for my mushrooms.

TE Punny Man 2

This is just a quick post because it's time to head over to the TE Blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you won a prize if you've been answering the Question of the Day. Then head to the TE Store because it's now full of new products!

SUPPLY LIST


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! All the cards you have produced for this release are just adorable! I am so very tempted to go shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute!! Your scene with the little superhero is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational x two! Your Superhero, especially, captures my heart; perfect images/card for my nephew! Addition to the wish list!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!