|He's extra handsome today and|
he KNOWS it!
|These are his "girlfriends" helping|
him smile! This actually happened before
the first picture, thus explaining the
very red cheeks!
|A few more of his classmates all dressed up!|
Now...the real reason you are here...
My church cardmaking group met last week and we got all of our Mother's Day cards ready, but we did not get an Graduation or Confirmation cards done - so guess what you will be seeing on my blog for the next week or so!
BOTH of today's cards are based on the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge.
Wherever You Go:
- Stamps: Paperbag Studios "Wherever You Go", Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds (sprinkles)
- Ink: black and "sprinkles" in Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel and Real Razzleberry
- Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Real Razzleberry, Black and Vanilla, First Edition dsp
- Accessories: Metal Stickers Nailheads, SU Razzleberry Button, Southwest Corner punch, twine
- Stamps: Stampin' Bella graduation girl, Hero Arts sentiment
- Ink: Memento black, copics
- Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Eggplant Envy (old), Bo Bunny dsp
- Accessories: EK Success corner punch, SU Olive ribbon, gems and scalloped border punch, Stardust Stickles