|He's extra handsome today and|
he KNOWS it!
|These are his "girlfriends" helping|
him smile! This actually happened before
the first picture, thus explaining the
very red cheeks!
|A few more of his classmates all dressed up!|
Now...the real reason you are here...
My church cardmaking group met last week and we got all of our Mother's Day cards ready, but we did not get an Graduation or Confirmation cards done - so guess what you will be seeing on my blog for the next week or so!
BOTH of today's cards are based on the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge.
Wherever You Go:
- Stamps: Paperbag Studios "Wherever You Go", Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds (sprinkles)
- Ink: black and "sprinkles" in Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel and Real Razzleberry
- Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Real Razzleberry, Black and Vanilla, First Edition dsp
- Accessories: Metal Stickers Nailheads, SU Razzleberry Button, Southwest Corner punch, twine
- Stamps: Stampin' Bella graduation girl, Hero Arts sentiment
- Ink: Memento black, copics
- Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Eggplant Envy (old), Bo Bunny dsp
- Accessories: EK Success corner punch, SU Olive ribbon, gems and scalloped border punch, Stardust Stickles
What a handsome guy! And I'm sure those are only the fist of many girlfriends to come! ;)ReplyDelete
Love both the cards but especially the image and sentiment on the first one.
Also wanted to let you know I'm passing on the Cherry on Top Award to you because you rock! :)
Erik looks like such a lovely young man,Im sure he will have lots of fun with the Astronauts. The cards are lovely and i love the sentiment, Great stuffReplyDelete
Just to let you know i have a lovely Freebie background on the Dezinaworld blog, its only available until tommorow so feel free to pop along and grab it if you like!!
Hugs June x
Great cards and Eric looks very handsome.ReplyDelete
Okay, first of all, before I forget I want to say your cards are sensational as usual! Second, I want to thank you for sharing about your son. I was really really impressed to see they wore suits like young men!! Congratulations to them and I hope it all will help them to excel in the future too! Great teacher!!ReplyDelete
Adorable photos of Erik & his friends Kim. They look fabulous all dressed up for their space adventure.ReplyDelete
Love the diversity you bring with your cards - two fantastic cards from the same sketch = awesome! :)