LEAVE AN OPENING FOR BLING:
I simply stamped my sentiment, then found a Nestabilities rectangle that fit around it. I used a marker to draw around the inside of the nestie, leaving a gap for my three pearls.
This one-layer card is for two challenges: Less Is More which is to focus on the sentiment and the color challenge from CR84FN:
LEAVE AN OPENING FOR A SENTIMENT:
Before I drew my line, I laid the sentiment stamp on the nestie so I knew exactly how big a gap to leave in the frame.
This card is for two challenges: Splitcoast Friday Free For All which is to use a furniture stamp (although I actually have failed this challenge because you were also supposed to dust off a tool or product that you haven't used recently - and I definitely have used my nesties!) and for the Inkspirations Color Challenge.
LEAVE AN OPENING FOR AN IMAGE:
Something that I really like about these frames is how easy it is to make a very clean and simple card. That little frame really sets off the simple sentiment and image.
This card is for the color throwdown challenge.
Happiness in Friendships:
- Stamps: Inky Antics sentiment, Stampin' Up Bliss
- Ink: Black, Pink Pirouette, SU Marker in Going Gray to draw the frame
- Paper: Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Stampin' Up pearls colored with copics to match Going Gray, Anna Griffin butterfly punch
- Stamps: Papertrey On the Couch and Additions
- Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, SU Marker in Black
- Paper: Stampin' Up Regal Rose, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder, Stampin' Up Rose and Turqoise grosgrain, Papertrey dies to coordinate with On the Couch
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Bitty Birthday, Hero Arts sentiment (coordinate inside sentiment is simply "...and many more!"
- Ink: Black, copics to match Stampin' Up Celery, Taken with Teal and Summer Sun
- Paper: Stampin' Up Taken with Teal
- Accessories: Stampin' UP Celery grosgrain, Fiskars border punch, Stickles in Yellow and Lagoon