The sponsor for this sketch is Unity Stamps. Although it isn't a requirement, I had wanted to use a Unity Stamp on my card, but I don't have many. I have giant cupcakes which wouldn't fit. I have some large sentiments. And I have a Valentine's set. So I gave up on Unity and went for another new set that I just received from Our Daily Bread. It's a whole set that fits inside Spellbinders Labels 18 - each have birds and butterflies - absolutely beautiful stamps!
I finished that card, but before I posted it I decided to stretch and wander out to my mailbox. I had a small package from a company from which I had ordered some copics. When I opened the package, I was surprised because I had forgotten that I had picked up one Unity Stamp from their clearance section!! And it was a square and the right size to fit the sketch!! So here's my totally different second card:
Same sketch...totally different cards!
Praying For You:
- Stamps: Our Daily Bread Birds and Butterflies Labels, Our Craft Lounge Prayers and Blessings sentiment
- Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and a Baja Breeze marker
- Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze dsp
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Spellbinders Labels 18, Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punch, misc pearls, Stampin' Up embossing folders
- Stamps: Unity
- Ink: Memento black, copics
- Paper: Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy CS and dsp, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Real Red striped ribbon, misc gold brads