Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up 4

Set 250 - Peaceful Wishes

We love the Colorado mountains.  We have a small condo in a town named Frisco which is situated right in the middle of all the Summit County ski areas.  It's only an hour and a half away from our home so an easy weekend drive.  We all marvel at the fact that from the moment we step out of the car upon arrival and take a deep breath of the mountain air, our lives are better.

Even though I am in the city today, I felt happy just putting this card together.


The sketch is from Card Patterns.


The snow is Polar White Flower Soft.  I know they have a sparkly version of the white now, but I don't have it.  So after I sprinkled the Flower Soft on the glue, I also sprinkled some Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter.  There was just enough glue exposed to capture some of the glitter.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Peaceful Wishes, Paper Trey Signature Christmas
  • Ink: PaperTrey Dark Chocolate and Ripe Avocado
  • Papers: PaperTrey Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado and Bitty Dots
  • Accessories: Polar White Flower Soft, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the stamping with the 'snow'. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
    Anthea :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ornament card! Love what you did with the sketch Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!