Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sneak Peek: Shimmer Paints

I awoke this morning
with devout Thanksgiving
for my friends.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

My blessing for the day - my husband does the entire meal!!

Maybe not the cleaning, but all the cooking.

His menu:
  • Turkey
  • Ham
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Stuffing (from a box but with so many add-ins it becomes his own creation!)
  • Candied Sweet Potatoes
  • Broccoli Casserole
  • Deep Fried Brussel Sprouts
  • Cranberry Jello Salad
  • Rolls (from a fundraiser with Texas Roadhouse - my calories/meal are in one roll!!)
Am I lucky, or what??

I had a little bit of time to play today before I had to get everything put away so visiting little children's hands don't get into my Craft Corner!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for the first Friday Focus!  This week's focus is Shimmer Paints!  This card is a sneak peek of what you will be seeing!

The layout from this card comes from clean&simple.
  • Stampin' Up Snowflake Spot, PaperTrey Ink Signature Christmas
  • Inks: Tsukineko All-Purpose Paint (purchased from Stampin' Up)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, silver
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up rhinestones and border punch

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!