Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Catch-up

Since I am just starting this blog, and since I have done the majority of my Christmas cards already (we need them early to sell at church), and since many of you are thinking about Christmas - here's a display of all the Christmas cards I have done thus far.  I haven't added details to them - but they can all be found in my SplitCoast Gallery.  I still have about a dozen Stampin' Up Christmas sets to use to complete my 2010 goal of making sure that all of my Stampin' Up sets see ink - so there will be more Christmas cards to follow!
















3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic collection of fabulous cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all lovely! I'm glad Kris provided a link to your blog on her site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of cards. My three favorite are

    -- the reindeer
    -- 'Tis the Season with the colorful ornaments, and
    -- the JOY card with the vintage feeling.

    Very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!