Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Just Pray

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Linda.


I didn't stray from the sketch at all - I even used flowers and placed them in the same way!!  (OK - I used a rectangle instead of a square, but I would have used a square had they been in stock when I placed my last order.)  It was a little like Linda was reading my mind because I was able to use four things from a recent order (before they got lost in my never-used stash!!)  The frame, the flowers, the sentiment and the Nuvo Jewel Drops!

FMS Just Pray

Have fun with this sketch!!  It's wide open for possibilities (and you don't even have to use flowers!)

SUPPLY LIST



11 comments:

  1. Sighhh...so pretty, Kim! Your trio of flowers are lovely and the stitched rectangle is wonderful, isn't it! Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your die cuts worked perfectly! Love the soft colors and that stitched frame is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft colors you've used on this gorgeous card work beautifully and the floral dies are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect in every way Kim, so pretty!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Kim! I love those sweet little flowers and that fabulous window frame! Just gorgeous! What a great sentiment and perfect reminder! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous! Such soft flowers make this one gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the detail on that rectangle die-cut. And your flowers are so pretty -- perfect for the sketch. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing that peek-a-boo window die cut - I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it. :) But I do love how it frames your pretty flowers perfectly. And thoses Nuvo drops are another thing I probably don't need!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful! I love the woodgrain inside the rectangle and how you arranged these fantastic flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!