Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy (almost) Caturday!!

It's my day to provide you with some re-inspiration for the current BE Inspired challenge at The Alley Way Stamps.  I was sitting at my craft desk - staring at this inspiration photo...


At the same time, I'm looking out the window at a very cold, snowy and windy day.  My cats love me the most on cold days (because I'm warm!!) and one cat decided to "help" me with my crafting.  She hugged my knee and cuddled in close.



At that point the lightbulb came one!  The Alley Way Stamps has a darling set of cats called Sittin' Pretty.  I could make orange cat faces!!


Happy Caturday

Happy (almost) Cat-urday!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Sittin' Pretty
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Divine Twine Black Licorice

13 comments:

  1. Purrrrfect Kim (sorry couldn't resist that)!! How cute is your cat hugging your knee! Cute card, great idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea for the challenge ... And super cute result! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mieowvellous, Kim ... sooo cute and what an inspired idea! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This is super cute. Can't beat a little "help" in the craft room. My little fuzzbutt isn't quite so helpful. He likes to lay in front of my Cameo when it's cutting. Nothing like cat hair on your cutting mat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous inspiration for your card, Kim! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really a cat person..but this is just so darn cute!!! I love it! Don't you just love it when an idea works out so purrrrrfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take on the photo. Like how you got your light bulb moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I MUST have this stamp set! My kitties love to help me craft too! There's hair everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, this is just too darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Made me smile big!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable...love those cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute! I've got one that likes to sit on my lap when I'm at my desk too. Only she likes to hug my arm which makes crafting difficult!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!