Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's New Release/Party Day at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!!

It's a big day - new releases at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and it's a party ALL day long!  Here's the press release from Sweet 'n Sassy:

8:00 AM -- New Release Blog Hop 
One random commenter on a random DT member's blog will win two sets of their choice from the release - complete list below - must comment by 8 pm EST today!
8:00 AM -- ALL sets will be revealed in full and available for purchase in the store!!!

10:00 AM -- CAS Challenge 
12:00 PM -- Color Challenge
2:00 PM -- Sketch Challenge
4:00 PM - Product Challenge
6:00 PM -- Inspiration Challenge
8:00 PM -- Theme Challenge

You'll have until Monday, August 6 at 3:00 PM EST to play along in any of our release day challenges. Three winners from the challenge players (all of the challenges lumped into one, so you get more chances for each challenge you enter) will win a $20 credit to the store!

If you started with my blog - you'll really want to go back to the beginning on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog to see the amazing variety of stamps with this release.  I have two fun sets to show you.

This guy makes me giggle.  He really makes you want to have ham this year, doesn't he??  This set is called Save the Turkeys.

Pass the Ham

Then I was assigned another adorable set to preview - Back to School Rhubarb.  For the boy's card, I also used a border from the new set Grunge Borders.

School is Cool!

Then I just had to do a back to school card for a girl...

Back to School!

Isn't this just the cutest release??

Next on the hop is Bridget Finlay.  Enjoy the hop - leave comments to win prizes!!  And be sure to check out all of the party challenges listed at the top of this post!


28 comments:

  1. Great creations Kim! Love all three cards! (Pass the ham...giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ARE just the cutest - your creations rock! Am I ever glad turkeys aren't really that adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards Kim!! Love the Pass the Ham design...too CUTE! and your bear cards are so sweet. Great use of Grunge Borders!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three cards are adorable, Kim! Teeeheeee...that turkey is the cutest, but I must admit...I still want turkey for Thanksgiving! LOL! Love how you used the grunge border on the second card and the girly colors on the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pass the ham! Brilliant! That's what we have anyway. He needs a pig friend as a foil I think. I am LOVING back to school Rhubarb. I have a little one starting kindergarten this year! I think I need him....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol these are great.
    "Pass the ham" is brilliant.
    And that backpack Rhubarb.
    Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet cards!!! Your first one is hilarious with the sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous cards!

    the school-cards are my favourites!


    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all adorable, Kim! The turkey card gave me a chuckle this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that turkey - you know it's a great stamp when it makes you smile out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely collection of cards Kim! I especially like your funny turkey card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite card is the turkey. He does make you giggle. I love this blog hop, because you really get to see how great the stamp sets can be! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are cute!! I love Rhubarb! I like the clean look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHAT FUN CARDS. LOVE THE TURKEY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute cards!! Love that little turkey and an absolute need are those new borders.....more I see them, the more I like them!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Grunge Borders is another really cool set I like how you've gave them both male and female directives. And that turkey is a Hoot!
    Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling cards Kim. Such sweet images. Love the fun colors. The turkey looks great with the sign and the grass. Rhubarb is just super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all So Adorable Kim! Just made me smile, each and every one of them! Couldn't pick a favorite if I tied!8-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Your stamped images really "Pop" off the cards! Great job! Really enjoying the blog hop inspirations for all of you talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Terrific cards Kim! That turkey is the cutest ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. cutest cards ever! Love the turkey,he is really trying not to get eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kim, these cards are bright and full of good vibes and a laugh or two! Ham it may be...cause I'll remember this card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All 3 cards are just adorable, Love that turkey and set, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such fun images and interesting backgrounds! All 3 are fantastic! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I love all your bright colors! They make your cards so cheery. Rhubarb is such a cute fellow, and I love the grunge border set too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What fun cards! That Turkey set is cute, but not enough to pass up my turkey dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!