The first thing that I noticed was the parade of elephants and I knew that the Martha Stewart elephant punch would be perfect!!
Then while I was looking for the elephant punch in my closet of secondary supplies (that's the place where things that I don't use often go to disappear forever!) - I came across this roll or ribbon and it totally worked for this challenge!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Tiny Tags
- Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray
- Paper: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Gable Green, Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue gingham, tag punch, Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Happy Birthday from the Zoo:
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Four Frames, Verve sentiment
- Ink: Stampin' Up Turquoise
- Paper: Papertrey Simply Chartreuse
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Decorative Label Punch, Turquoise grosgrain, embossing folder, Crystal Stickers glitter domes, ribbon from Michaels