Sunday, February 25, 2024

Global Design Project: Hoppy Easter

It might be due to the 60 degree weather we are having in February (I'm in Colorado - it's supposed to be winter!) - but I am definitely in the mood for spring and Easter cards!!  So when I saw the colors at Global Design Project, they became Easter eggs!

Hoppy Easter


I had this new-to-me set of three eggs from Alexandra Renke. I love the detail in them so that was an obvious choice.  I also have three of their "Artist Rabbit" dies so I picked the one that was facing toward the eggs. These rabbits are just the sweetest. There are fabulous cards out there with multiple rabbits and that top layer is slightly askew and not completely adhered and they are absolutely charming!

After that I just found things that fit the theme and also matched the eggs.  The scalloped background is Waffle Flowers Lazy Stitch Layers die.  It actually has more detail beyond what you see but I trimmed the white panel so just the dotted scallops showed - with the dots coordinating with the eggs.  I found a small Easter sentiment from the Spring Words set by Impress.  I used Sentiment Suites by The Greetery which also has the dots to cut the sentiment but trimmed it a bit after cutting.  

A big thank you to the Global Design Project for inspiring me to play with these fabulous products with their very pretty colors.

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Impress Cards and Crafts Spring Words
Dies: Alexandra Renke Fab Eggs and Artist Rabbit 3, Waffle Flower Lazy Stitch layers, The Greetery Sentiment Suite
Paper: Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight, Simon Says Stamp Fog and Smoke
Other: Spellbinders Hydrangea Blooms (February Embossing Folder of the Month)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how sweet is this! I love each darling layer, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!