Monday, May 22, 2023

Copic Marker Matches to Stampin' Up 2023

I have updated my Copic marker charts for the Stampin' Up 2023 color refresh and for the new in colors. Just click on the picture below, then print or download as desired.

Remember:

  • I am in no way affiliated with Stampin' Up.  I just happen to have all of their cardstock back to the beginning of time - and I love to use Copics!!
  • The way each of our eyes view color is different. There are colors in the current line-up that I don't like and will never be dominant on my cards, but they might be an accent. So when I'm picking Copic colors, I will lean toward any aspect of the color that I like. For instance, I don't love yellow - but I like it if it has some golden tints in it and that's what I'll lean towards. They do match, but if your eye looks at that color differently, you may have picked a different Copic color. In fact, I guarantee there are other matches that many of you would have picked for the new color line up.  Look at this chart as a quick and easy starting point. 
  • I tend toward lighter shades because as you color over an area multiple times, it does get darker as you layer. 
  • The paper you use does make a difference in the colors.  I use Neenah Classic Crest. Because this is for my personal use, I have not experimented on other papers.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've clearly put a lot of time and work into creating this chart, and I can see it being quite useful with coordinating colors and inks! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for doing this it's been a great help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You and your time are truly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!