Tuesday, January 19, 2021

CAS(E) this Sketch: God Bless Your Day

I'm playing along with this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. I had recently purchased the Flight of Fancy Sizzix set which includes a variety of "scribbled" butterflies and birds.  The sketch gave me the same feeling as the butterfly.

1.19.21 CtS Butterfly

The glittery butterfly is actually from a peacock feather printed glitter paper. I didn't need the pattern but I wanted the rich color variations.  It was a gloomy day yesterday so the photo game me some headache. This card is so much nicer IRL. My butterfly is actually a richer color and the sentiment is a softer color. I'm trying very hard to not to obsess over my card photos.  Sometimes it feels like it takes longer than making the card and I'm not a fast cardmaker.  So I let this one go and I moved on.

Thank you to CAS(E) this Sketch for the inspiration.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Faith

Dies: Sizzix Flight of Fancy Thinlits, Simon Says Stamps A2 Thin Frames

Paper: Glitter paper purchased at Michaels, cardstock is Taylored Expressions Poblano Pepper and Eggplant

Other: Taylored Expressions Garden Party Embossing Folder, Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum Jewels

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful take on the sketch! Lovely card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant take on this great sketch, Kim! This butterfly is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had nothing in my stash that worked, Kim! You on the other hand had the perfect flutterby! Thanks so much for joining us as we say goodbye!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!