Monday, September 7, 2020

Color Throwdown: Hello Wreath

 I love this delicate wreath from WPlus9.  Since I got it, I've collected a variety of flowers sequins to add dimension to it but I haven't done a thing with it all...until inspiration this week from the Color Throwdown.  I love the lush colors and it just so happens that some of my sequin flowers are purple!!

TCD Hello



The flower sequins have quite a bit of dimension.  They are lovely but I'm a bit worried about mailing it. It's destined for my mother-in-law so I think I'll tuck in a note telling her that if there are loose sequins in the envelope they are supposed to be on the wreath!!

TCD Hello Close

Thank you to the Color Throwdown for the inspiration!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: WPlus9 Welcome Wreath

Dies: Paper Smooches Bows (I don't have the dies for Welcome Wreath which include a bow)

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Misty Moonlight

Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake

Other: Stampin' Up Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Studio Katia Lavender Petals


2 comments:

  1. I saw the inspiration photo and struggled with the colors. My mojo is still giving me the honkin' fits... But you've nailed this color challenge. Absolutely gorgeous card, Kim. I love those little sequin flowers, and used to have a few in my stash but used them up, or maybe it was the granddaughters, lol! Exquisite card. LOVE it!! Stay safe. xo Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!