Sunday, August 30, 2020

Memory Box: Delicate Pine

I was looking through challenges yesterday and realized I had totally meant to play along with the Memory Box Happy Holidays challenge that closes today. I put this card together in record-breaking time.  Sometimes I like when that happens.  Don't get me wrong, I love the process - trying different and layouts and sentiments until I love the result.  But it's amazing how often I like the quick and easy cards - the cards I don't overthink!!  Of course, it helps to have lovely stamps, dies and paper!!

Memory Box Peace new

This started out with the idea of a shaker card but my eyes fell on that glitter paper.  The glitter has such a variety of colors yet all so soft; it probably has more sparkle than a shaker would have. Then I just found some darker cardstock that coordinated.  Finally I pulled out the star die and some foil (which made this photo hard to get as I was reflected in the foil when I leaned over to take the photo!) This photo doesn't begin to do it all justice.

Thank you to Memory Box for the challenge that inspired me to pull out these lovely products.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Memory Box Bold Christmas Greetings and coordinating dies

Dies: Memory Box Delicate Pine Frame, Star of Wonder

Paper: Memory Box Delicate Pastel Glitter Paper and Polished Foil Pad, Stampin' Up Pretty Peacock

Other: Trinity Stamps Silver Stones

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!