Saturday, August 1, 2020

Christmas Card Throwdown: Bring on the Merry

This is my second post today.

This week's challenge at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is a unique little sketch.  When I saw it, I immediately thought I'd do a row of Christmas ornaments, kind of tumbled together.  As I was flipping through my Christmas dies, I saw these snowman and they were stored right next to the hat dies - so I had a wonderful morning dressing up my snowpeople!

Bring on the Merry


The paper I found is actually a fall pad, but it brought in the orange for their noses.  I was thrilled to find some glitter paper in my stash that coordinated with the paper - then a whole bunch of red and white gems.  They are definitely "merry"!!  I was originally going to skip the banner in the sketch because I obviously couldn't put it over top of the snowman, but I ended up tucking it behind and I like the pop of color that it gives.

Thanks you to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown for the inspiration!!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Hello Bluebird Typed Christmas
Dies: Paper Smooches Snowman, Hats and Bows

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I had those snowman dies!! This card is SO CUTE!! LOVE how the little row of faces and your glitter accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had thought of the snowman Kim. It came out so cute. I sometimes struggle with Skechers and I think it’s because I think too much LOL great card and thank you for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. cette carte est superbe Kim, quelle adorable famille, merci d’être notre guest designer cette semaine, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!