Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Taylored Expressions: Dadisms

Taylored Expressions is having a May Mini Release just for Dad!  Everything is available right now - you can find it all here.

I fell in love with the set Dadisms.  I seriously did not know that my husband was so much like other dads that an entire sentiment set could be devoted to their quirks!!   Here's what I did with Dadisms and the previously release die set Caps Lock - Dad.

Taylored Expressions Dadism

I figured with the steak and potatoes reference, I should add a grill - so I substituted the "A" in "DAD" with a grill. To add dimension on the grill I rubbed the center edges with Poppy Seed  ink.  Then I brushed on a little sky above the Wispy Grass Border die.

Taylored Expressions Dadism

I cannot believe how perfect this sentiment is. After laughing hysterically, my 19-year old son has already claimed this card to give to dad! 

My other favorite sentiment is says "He likes starry skies, the glow of a campfire, and stories told without emojis".  This might even be more perfect for my husband, except that I wasn't entirely certain he's understand the reference to emojis!  He still mourns the fact that his flip phone finally died a few years ago.

There are two more sets perfect for dads coming out - check out the Taylored Expressions blog tomorrow to get a peek at those!

SUPPLY LIST

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card!! The fun way you used that grill as the A and that sentiment ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Father's Day card, this is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS CARD MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!