Thursday, April 4, 2019

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Wild, Free and Brimming with Love

It's the big day!  All of the Taylored Expressions products that you've seen through sneak peek week are now available - and I have a few more to show you. Be sure to head over to the Taylored Expressions blog for a few more peeks - and to see if you've won a prize!

I have two more samples to show you of this fabulous release.  First is an addition to the Simply Stamped line of layered images - Simply Stamped - Feathers.  Plus a sentiment from Wild and Free.  They are wonderful sentiments in a great font.

Taylored Expressions Simply Stamped - Feathers

Yet another fun thing with this release is the Grid Background.  It can be a basic grid or it coordinates with the previously released Buffalo Plaid Background like I did.

Taylored Expressions Simply Stamped - Feathers

I kept my feather colors subtle to match my Toffee Background and I did them a little differently.  They don't actually use the solid background stamp.  I cut the feathers out of solid cardstock, then I used coordinating ink to add the accents.  The blue is Salt Water Taffy cardstock with Sprinkles ink.  The yellow is Pineapple cardstock with Pineapple ink. The green is Mint Julep cardstock with Spearmint ink. Finally I sponged the edges with Sugar Cube ink including my Frayed Edge layer.

This is the supply list for this card but keep reading for a final peek.

SUPPLY LIST


Brimming with Love and Brimming with Love Sentiments are a wonderful set that allows you to to easily make a variety of cards.  All the colors on this card are their own stamp - so you stamp the jar and flowers (one stamp) and then start stamping in the colors!

Taylored Expressions Brimming with Love

The Brimming with Love die cuts out the whole bouquet.  It's a little difficult to see but I cut my front panel a bit smaller, edged it with the polka dot paper, then layered the jar off the edge. (The plaid is on the inside panel.)

Taylored Expressions Brimming with Love

For my sentiment, I stamped it in Sprinkles then stamped right over it with Versamark so that I could emboss with Clear Fine Detail Embossing Powder.  I didn't worry about any of the embossing powder sticking to the stamped color on the mason jar because I thought it would give it a hint of glassy look. The mason jar had dried for a bit so just bits of embossing stayed on it.

No more chatter from me - the TE store is open!

SUPPLY LIST

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!