And, amazingly, they discovered me too!! They have asked me to be on their design team!!!
After I picked myself up off the floor, I emailed right back, "Really?? Have you looked at my blog?? Do you see what kind of cards that I make? Have you looked at my photo and realized I am slightly(?) over middle-aged? I don't do fun, funky, wild, crazy and retro rad cards." They assured me that they knew my work and wanted my style represented in their stamps.
So...I'm on the team!!!
Check out the these fun samples that I put together for this announcement!!
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamp Priceless Joy (the bee), Jibber Jabber ("You" - I cut "For You" apart), Chatterbox ("bee-cause", "are" and "so"), Mad Gab ("sweet")
- Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive CS, Razzleberry CS and dsp
- Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive
You Light Up My Life
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Fa-La-La
- Paper: Stampin' Up Candy Cane Christmas, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze
- Ink: Memento black and copics
- Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Tags One (it's actually a sideways tag on which you put a sentiment, but I used it sideways as a little flourish), Cuttlebug embossing folder, Ranger Glossy Accents with Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter sprinkled on before it dried
- Challenge: I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
Big Hugs from Big Tweet - previously published with details here