But...my success yesterday did inspire me to tackle what I thought was a very complicated sketch - this week's sketch from retrosketches.
I have two important things to share:
1. I have already announced that I was asked to be on the design team for The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) - yeah! (The sentiment on today's card is a TAWS stamp.) My first official post isn't until Monday but I didn't want you to miss out on prizes. Sneak peeks of the August release started today on their blog - and this is very important - if you comment on the post, you get a chance to win a free stamp set. And you can comment tomorrow and Monday for another free set. THEN - there is a chance to win the entire release on Tuesday's blog hop!
2. On a totally different note, Jennifer Timko is doing a fundraiser on her blog for a very special little girl. On today's and yesterday's posts, she has samples of the Stampin' Up set Moving Forward that is their annual Ronald McDonald House benefit stamp. If you order the set through Jennifer in the next week - all proceeds are going to this little girl in need of a miracle.
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Jibber Jabber
- Paper: Recollections dsp (Michaels brand), Stampin' Up Taken with Teal, Peach Parfait, Bermuda Bay, green is a scrap
- Ink: Stampin' Up Taken with Teal, Peach Parfait
- Accessories: Papertrey Tag die, Label die, Stampin' Up leaf sizzlit, Martha Stewart doily and seam binding.
- Challenges: Submitting for Anything Goes week at Simon Says Stamp