The earlier Flower of the Month cards can be found by clicking on Special Post: SU Flowers of the Month in the Card Categories on the right side of this page. I changed this one up a little by using a circle in the center of the square Happy Birthday Frame.
I also needed an embellishment per the Mojo Monday sketch - so added the punched flower and the tag that has the March birthstone.
- Stamps: SU Happy Birthday Frame, Flower of the Month
- Ink: SU Soft Suede, copics
- Paper: SU Soft Suede, Crumb Cake dsp, Green Tea dsp
- Accessories: SU Baja seam binding, Quickutz tag, Martha Stewart Birthstone gems, circle and scalloped circle nesties, Brenda Walton flower punch
- Challenges: Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge and Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge
This is lovely - and that bit of bling is perfect!ReplyDelete
A gorgeous card Kim. I am hoping to join this one too. Love, love, love your design! Your work is beautiful!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card once again, Kim! I love seeing the use of these old sets! Keep'em coming!ReplyDelete
Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful details! I love the flower and the bling!ReplyDelete
Oh I have that stamp set, unused. *smile* You have given me such fabulous incentive to use it. Your card is so beautiful. I love your details, just gorgeous. Hugs,ReplyDelete
Very pretty! Great idea to combine multiple challenges. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.ReplyDelete