Wednesday, March 2, 2011

D2D Daffodil


Designed2Delight's Free Stamp Challenge was this daffodil digi.



With daffodils, I tend to reach for pastels, but I loved this week's Curtain Call Color Challenge and decided to try this more "earthy" color scheme.  It's different, but I think that I like it!


  • Stamps: Designed2Delight daffodil digi, Verve sentiment
  • Inks: copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Crumb Cake dsp
  • Accessories: misc circle and scalloped circle punch, SU More Mustard grosgrain
  • Challenges: Splitcoast Sketch Challenge and Curtain Call Color Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Great sketch.. going to have to go check that out! Also! I just love the daffodils and the way you have them outside the pane.. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love it, Kim!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous birthday card Kim. Its perfect...I love it!! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the colors you went with and the pieced vase. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, gorgeous spring flowers! This is fabulous, Kim! I love the pieced flower pot and the way you popped up the daffodils for dimension. So happy to have you join us at the Curtain Call this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look what I found! Exploring some of my old Curtain Call Color Challenges and had to give you a shout out, my sweet friend! What if the Curtain was pulled back again?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!