I was beyond thrilled to win the monthly Avery Elle challenge with this card using my new favorite sentiment set! The great part of winning a challenge is that you get to be the guest designer for the next month. Today, I am part of the new release blog hop and I have a gorgeous winter set to show you!
Be sure to read all the way to the end of this post because there is a giveaway from this blog hop! (If you didn't come from Chunyuan Wu's blog - you should definitely start from the beginning at Avery Elle!)
The set that I get to show you today is called Let It Snow.
To celebrate our October/November Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 29th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 30th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
I'll be back on Wednesdays throughout October showing you more from this set and also another exciting set called Winter Wreath.