Thursday, July 12, 2012

Paramedics and Graduation???

Recently, I was browsing As You Wish Designs digi stamp (and Silhouette Cutting file) store.  I found a great sentiment set - I used one here - and I also purchased an ATC set.  I don't do ATC's but the bright colors drew me in - and THEN...I saw this image that I HAD to use for a friend's son's graduation. Isn't this perfect for just about any 18-year old boy???


Paramedics and Graduation??

I used this week's sketch from retrosketches - it perfectly shows off the image!!  And the little squigglies on top of the main panel of the sketch, gave me the idea for the notebook edge on the strip - thanks retrosketch ladies!


I definitely have some other As You Wish images bookmarked to play with!  And, if I had a Silhouette Cameo, I would be doing some cutting...hint..hint...(Yes, my husband sometimes reads my blog!)
  • Stamps: As You Wish Designs digi, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Natural Composition and black, Papertrey Ink Blueberry Sky and Soft Stone
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Notebook Edge die, Stampin' Up Jewelry Tag punch, star brad and twine


7 comments:

  1. That's definitely a page that should be in any 18 year old's book, male or female! Fantastic use of this sketch, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!!! LOVE the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's fantastic! I laughed out loud at the sentiment, and you've made it into THE perfect card for an 18-yr-old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just brightened my very tired little heart! I couldn't resist giggling at this one! Thanks so much ... I needed that! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super neat and super cute, Kim! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder you couldn't resist that sentiment! Great card - love the elements you have combined. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!