Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Two Circles for CAS-ual Fridays

This week's CAS-ual Friday's challenge is to use TWO circles.  I've had a number of ideas in my head but nothing quite came together.

Then...a very nice lady who saw my cards on Pinterest emailed me and asked me to check out her digi shop, As You Wish Designs.  I brought up the Hybrid section and the second set that I looked at had sentiments with...TWO circles...YEAH!!  I love the instant gratification of digital stamps - I ordered, they arrived instantly and I got to make this fun card!!


As You Wish




In the spirit of the challenge, I didn't even use circular brads!  There are already two circles on the image!

If you own a Silhouette Cameo...which I don't (yet).....you have to check out her shop.  I am in love with her Subway Art cutting files - very large canvases with quotes and Bible verses.  She also has great kits with coordinating images and cut-outs.  Of course, I don't own a Silhouette Cameo (yet)...and I'm not sure I can justify it just for the Subway Art...hmmm....
  • Stamps: As You Wish Designs
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz, black and white
  • Ink: none
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, misc black gingham and square yellow brads

20 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. I LOVE this card. That EF is fabulous, and your digi circles are so bold. Love it! My 2 circles turned into to 200 - LOL. back t the drawing board for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO MUCH FUN Kim! Love your embossed candles and the bright happy sentiment circles! Very cute card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim I love this!!
    I love the texture in the background, the colour scheme and those fabulous circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed candles! Your circles just pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. The pop of bright color is perfect with your embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Kim! I love digi's and this is a great CAS Digi Combo. The color and embossing folder really pop your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is superb Kim, that embossing loks amazing

    thank you for your comment on the card for my Mum.
    Her best friend asked me to make it for her..? Does it read wrong? lol
    I end up making about 5 for her from different people

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cuteness!! And you really have the most amazing embossing folder collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is fantastic! Love that double circle! Great layout, Kom! HHS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great card...happy and very festive....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Great colours and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is gorgeous! Everything works really well, from the crisp embossed candles to the gorgeous graphic sentiment.
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bright and cheerful card Kim, love the design of it.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another winner in my book, Kim! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing, Kim! Love that embossing folder and the multicolored sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! Love the striking colors and embossed candles in the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful birthday card, Kim!! I must admit, seeing your card makes me want to think about trying digital...I never have...fear of the unknown, I guess! That Happy Birthday script is sweet...love how you colored it!! And the embossing is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim, this is BRILLIANT!! I adore the subtle embossed candles and then those amazing pops of color - GENIUS!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!