Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The Card Concept: Holiday Gatherings

There's a new inspiration challenge at The Card Concept: Holiday Gatherings. My Clean and Layered card was "inspired" by the colors and the neutral elegance of the scene in the photo.

Easter Tulip Bouquet


This card definitely evolved while I worked on it.  I didn't start out planning on Easter card. I did start with the idea of an elegant bouquet using the rich green and a metallic color. After I settled on the green and the linen color, I started seeing the potential for Easter - it would be rich and elegant yet also hopeful with the sweet spring tulips. Not only did the card work, but Easter is our next big holiday gathering so it fit right into the theme!!  But at that point, the gold metallics that I had pulled were just too bold for my soft card so I switched to champagne.  I was definitely inspired by the colors; I just kind of took a left turn along the way!

Easter Tulip Bouquet

I hope to see you playing along with us! The theme is Holiday Gatherings with that gorgeous tablescape as inspiration!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Verve Egg-stra Special

Dies: Kat Scrappiness Layered Tulip Bouquet Die Set, Stampin' Up Scalloped Contours

Paper: Papertrey Ink Fine Linen, Pinefeather, Stampin' Up Champagne Foil

Ink: Papertrey Ink Pinefeather

Other: Stampin' Up Champagne Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!