Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches: Sweet Birds

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Amy and here’s what I did with it!
 
Sweet Birds

After the rush of making Christmas cards, this was the first card that I made and I stepped far away from Christmas, all the way to a spring look! But I figure birds can work any time of the year, especially these cute and charming little guys. They are Sweet Birds on a Branch by Spellbinders and the set includes these three three plus three more (and a branch of course!) I nested them in little circle frames and added some pops of greenery.

Sweet Birds

I spent the weeks over the Christmas holiday controlling the chaos in my craft area. (I did the same thing at work - so few people are at the office that it gives me time to close out the prior year and clean up all of my files.)  I love going into the new year fresh - whether it be an organized craft room or completed projects at work. This was the first card that I created with my fresh outlook and I'm thrilled with it.

I hope to see you playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Neat & Tangled So Many Sentiments

Dies: Spellbinders Sweet Birds on a Branch, Essentials by Ellen Essential Circles

Other: Taylored Expressions Leafy Vine

9 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and pretty! Those birds are sweet and the colors make me so happy. Thanks for the breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little birds! This is a delightful card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's as tweet a card as any, Kim!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I continue to love your work. Your CAS style is very appealing, always fresh-looking. Your first card, today - the birds, is just adorable! I must plagiarize it. The other two are just as appealing and have given me some design ideas. Thanks so much for sharing your joy of cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this! So nice to see a spring card after the holidays! The birds are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heart! Those birds are just too sweet! I love them! Just another die set to add to my wish list!! I think I should have spent a little more time cleaning up my craft room. I'm definitely not starting the new year off super organized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet, sweet! I love these birds. Perfect start to the "after Christmas card" season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These birds are so cute! Adorable card~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these birds are just the cutest and your colour choices are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!