Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Poppystamps: Cocoa and Warm Socks

I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with my entry for this month's challenge: Let It Snow. What could be better on a snowy day than hot cocoa and warm socks!

Poppystamps Cocoa and Warm Socks

I'm looking out my window as I type this and it's gray and cold and there's about 12 hours of snow in front of us. I do have the warm socks on - plus fleece pajamas and a thick, warm robe - I'm just missing the cocoa. So no more typing because that cocoa is calling my name! But there are full details and many more pictures on the Poppystamps blog.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Wintertime Sentiments clear stamp set

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Cocoa with Whip, Adelaide Snowflakes and Heartfelt Pinpoint Frame (just for the one little heart on the mug)

Paper: Memory Box Fresh Aqua 6x6 pad and Delicate Pastel Glitter Pad

Other: Pastel Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of snow for you! It was 62 here today, that's just crazy for Jan. in Ohio! CUTE card, love those little snowflakes to bits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!