Monday, September 20, 2021

Poppystamps: Bravocado

I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with this charming Whittle Taco and Nacho along with their friend Whittle Avocado and some punny sentiments from Life is Sweet.

9.20.21 PS side

The Whittle Taco and Nacho set really just has the shells but since this card is destined for one of my sons and we seriously stuff our tacos, I had to add some taco innards!!  I used the smaller taco shell in the set cut in orange and red to give the colors of cheese and tomatoes. Then I used the nacho in green and cut the little corners off for some lettuce shreds.  Finally, I added a white circle that I cut using the avocado pit and plopped it on for my dollop of sour cream.  (Without the all-important sour cream, my sons would have seriously doubted that I made this taco!)

There are many more details and pictures on the Poppystamps blog!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Life is Sweet

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Taco and Nacho, Whittle Avocado, Word Balloons, Memory Box Stitched Square Layers

Paper: Memory Box Dashing Stripes and Dots, Cottage Stripes and Dots and cardstock packs in Berry Red, Sunny Orange and Lush Green

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!