Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Inspired By...Happy Birthday to You

The Inspired by... challenge totally inspired me to pull out Concord & 9th's Tall Type letters and the Tall Type Tagalongs.  I immediately envisioned the rows of tall letters looking just like the cool treats!

Inpisred By


Of course, what better for a long row of "cool treats" (or a birthday sentiment) than a slimline card!  I used Mama Elephant's Slim Card Basics.  I also created a small panel of stripes (I only needed about 1/2" on each side) using Mama Elephant's Quick Stripes - then I used just the end of the stitched die in Slim Card Basics to trim off a bit.  I cut down the white panel and added the bit of stripes on both sides.

Inspired By Square

SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Concord & 9th Tall Type Alphabet, Tiny Type Tagalongs and Season of Cheer ("to"); Simon Says Stamp You, Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics and Quick Stripes
Other: Miscellaneous Pretty Pink Posh Jewels

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I love this! What a fun and festive card Kim. Thanks for adding it to our IB gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this very cheery card, Kim. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love love love this! The balloons as letters are perfect! So bright and festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!