Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches: Birthday Bouquet

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Karren and here’s what I did with it!

FMS 438


I just picked up some retiring dies from Honey Bee Stamps - love them all!  I'm never sure how companies decide to retire items because I can't tell you the number of times I find something as it is retiring and I absolutely have to have it!  I got the Banner Builder half price. I didn't get it for banners - I got it to make the neatly cut strips on my card. There are six widths of strips in the set plus quite a variety of decorative edges.  The Bunch of Bouquets is also half price.  It's a great deal, eight vases and about a dozen flowers and leaves. FYI - everything I used on my card was still available as I was writing this post.

The frame was a recent Honey Bee Stamps purchase.  FMS had another recent sketch with a unique shaped frame and I realized I didn't have any.  I'm glad I got this; it's a simple touch that gives the card a different look. The sentiment and die are from one of my favorite sentiment series from The Greetery.  They have a unique set of sentiment dies and then a variety of themed sentiment sets to fit them. 

I hope to see you playing along with us this week!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: The Greetery Sentiment Suite: Birthday
Dies: Honey Bee Stamps Banner Builder and Bunch of Bouquets (both retiring), Polygon Thin Frames, The Greetery Sentiment Suite: Basics Die
Paper: Honey Bee Stamps Spring Lullaby

6 comments:

  1. I love this sweet vase of little flowers! And the colors make me happy. So pretty, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy mix of color and patterns! Sweet and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you make some great purchase, this is charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so lovely!! I LOVE the vase and those die cut flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you've used the new goodies, Kim! This design is a delight with the mix of happy colors and bold flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so pretty Kim! I love that bouquet of flowers and I love that frame! Looks like you snagged yourself some fabulous deals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!