Monday, February 3, 2020

Birthday Wishes with a Big Bow

My 2020 goal is to use new-to-me products before they get tucked away.  Probably not a viable goal - but I can dream!! Although I've actually slowed down on purchases.  I'm tired of figuring out where to stash things - or not being able to find things when I need them.  This from someone who considers herself highly organized which tells you a lot about the size of my stash!

I'd wanted the Simon Says Birthday Wishes Circle for quick shaker cards and I recently justified purchasing it for birthdays for my two tween/teen nieces.  The bow comes from The Greetery.  I ordered their newest Sentiment Suite (which I had to order right away because it's Love and Valentines) and somehow I always feel bad just ordering one thing so I tucked in their Fit to be Tied bows!

Birthday Wishes

I found some some cheerful birthday balloons, then got absolutely giddy when I realized I had pearlies that matched almost exactly which I think is the perfect reason for a large stash of products! (I'm just full of justifications today, aren't I??)

SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Simon Says Birthday Wishes Circle, The Greetery Fit to be Tied, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Paper: Bo Bunny Baby Bump, Stampin' Up Petal Pink and Grapefruit Grove
Other: Queen & Co. Toppings - Pearlies Bright

3 comments:

  1. Those fancy little pearl goodies in your shaker are wonderful! What a pretty card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This birthday card is as fun as can be, Kim! I love the cheery color palette and that pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Absolutely gorgeous shaker with the pretty pearls and lovely bow! I don't have any products from The Greetery as yet (shipping rates to Canada often an obstacle...sighhhh), but perhaps some day...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!