Thursday, October 3, 2019

Taylored Expressions Release: The Very Best Gift and a Vintage Sled

It's release day at Taylored Expressions.  Everything you have seen this week is not available.  I'll keep this post short so you can go shopping but be sure to check out each of the creative team members' blogs for all of the sneak peeks starting with the Taylored Expressions blog.

This release includes a clear stamp set in the Clearly Crafty line named The Very Best Gift.

I...LOVE...THIS....SET!!!

Let me show you how much I love this set - - - six cards!!!

Taylored Expressions The Very Best Gift

Now let's look at each one.  For all of them, I used the new background Boughs & Berries. It's a wonderfully delicate stamp and I did it tone-on-tone just as a simple accent.  I used three different colors for the gift on the manger.  This one is Pineapple.  On each of these, first I die-cut the present (without stamping) and I used my Blender Brushes to brush the same color ink in from the edges to give it a little dimension.  Finally I white-embossed the gift, manger, two sentiments and the star.

Taylored Expressions The Very Best Gift

The next card is done in Gumball.  I used a different sentiment inside the gift.

Taylored Expressions The Very Best Gift

The last one is done in Spearmint.  This bigger stamp on the inside shows you how the set got its name.  BTW - there is also a version of this sentiment in reverse as a solid stamp - so you could do this on white cardstock and add the color with the sentiment block.  

Taylored Expressions The Very Best Gift

This is a wonderful set!!

Here's the supply list for this card - but keep scrolling because I have one more card that might even be my favorite!!

SUPPLY LIST


There are a large number of new die sets in this release; I've only shown you a few this week.  But I couldn't let release week go by without showing you Vintage Sled. 

Taylored Expressions

I love the detail in this sled.  I layered up the Toffee pieces three times to add some dimension.  Then I decorated it with another new die set - Winter Greens.  The Little Bits - Snowflake Confetti and the Noel were released previously.  (FYI - "Noel" comes with the two little dots over the "e" for a traditional spelling, but I did not notice until I was writing this post that I never added the two little dots.)

Taylored Expressions
 
This sled will definitely get more attention from me.  I definitely want to do it in classic Christmas colors.  Or with some of the Christmas Little Bits in my collection - like the ice skates.  Or I'm even thinking it would be fun with any of the wonderful Christmas critters in the TE store!

Have yourself a merry little Christmas! Every order placed between October 3rd - October 6th will earn DOUBLE crafty points to apply to a future purchase! Plus, receive FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $25 OR $5 off shipping for residents of Canada with the code CANADA5. 

Have fun shopping and an early Merry Christmas to you!!

SUPPLY LIST


3 comments:

  1. What lovely cards!! I LOVE that sled and that will be a must for me. You are killing my pocketbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the first set of cards - using the different colors give each a different feel. And i love the sled - so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the boughs and berries background and that sled is charming! These are wonderful Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!