Sunday, February 15, 2015

Curtain Call: Donut Delight

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Donut Delight!


photo source: howsweeteats.com

The LEAD of Donut Delight will be invited as a Guest Designer in our next challenge!

Donuts are absolutely on trend right now, but a month or so ago, when the design team got an advance preview of upcoming challenges and I saw donuts - I didn't have any.  (Stamps, that is...I love real-life donuts!)  So I went shopping.  So many cute donuts...so many cute dies.  But the sentiment in this Simon Says set made the decision for me...

Suck the Jelly


I have just realized that I never colored in the sprinkles on the pink donut, but the card has already been mailed off.  Just imagine chocolate and purple candy sprinkles!

Anybody who is feeling down would have to smile at that sentiment!

SUPPLY LIST

13 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!