Thursday, June 5, 2014

Reverse Confetti with colourq: Let's Chill

Maybe because we didn't have our air conditioner working until late yesterday, but when I was crafting yesterday, I was having a popsicle craving!  I really do like the Let's Chill popsicles from Reverse Confetti. They are big and chunky...and check out the cute little woodgrain on the popsicle stick. There are also patterned stamps for the popsicle but I just used the dies for this card.  The border and other stars are also from Reverse Confetti with their Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts

Lets Chill

This is for the Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try.


I just realized that the colors in my card kind of reflect the colors in that sketch!  But I actually was inspired by colourQ. I started out with bright summer colors, but I decided to make it more overtly masculine and thought this week's colourQ was perfect.


If it's summer where you are, and it's already too hot, I hope you like this cool popsicle!  
  • Stamps: Reverse Confetti Let's Chill
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, MME Follow Your Heart Be Amazing stripe
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Versamark
  • Accessories: Reverse Confetti Let's Chill Confetti Cuts, Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles, MFT Stitched Circle Stax, Stampin' Up Heat n Stick Powder, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter, Hemptique 10-lb twine


11 comments:

  1. Oh my this is stunning :) lovely layers and perfect balance of colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, I always love seeing that popsicle diecut! Great way to use these colors, especially with a wee bit of SPARKLE! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colours and sketch. It is definitely moving towards popsicle season :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is full of summer fun Kim, love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, great story! Love your card! the red popsicle really pops off your card! :-)
    Wow, that woodgrain sure makes the stick more real!
    Great, great card and not too sweet, if you know what I mean :-)

    And the sentiment is so perfect, love it.

    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, this card POPS!!! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A yummy, refreshing, lovely card in every way, Kim! You have me popsicle pondering...an orange flavoured one...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim I am obsessed with those posicles too! Your card is fantastic I love it in this weeks colours--so vibrant and screams summer! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the colourQ and at Reverse Confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought popsicles (tangerine and peach) on Monday! Now after seeing your card, I'm thinking I need to buy this popsicle die too, lol! Wonderful colors, and a great design, Kim. Love this card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bold and beautiful design Kim - the popsicle looks good enough to eat! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun summer card, Kim, love your design! Could use a Popsicle we are already hot, but I hear you all had snow! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!