Don't you just love it when a couple of challenges work perfectly together??
This week's CAS-ual Friday challenge is to create a party card with ribbons. Then I saw this week's sketch from iSpy Sketches. It has ribbons!!!
Here's the card...
Check out the ribbons on the iSpy Sketch!
Before I get to the recipe - I have a very important detail....
The Copic Marker Matches documents found
on my side bar have been revised!!
The majority of the changes relate to the 2012 Copic new marker release and to new Papertrey colors. Here are the specific changes in case you simply want to note them on your current document:
Copic Matches for Papertrey Ink
- Added Canyon Clay, a new PTI color. Papertrey selected E97, E99 and E19. I prefer the new 2012 color, YR27
- Revised Fine Linen single match to be the new 2012 color, E84
Copic Matches for Stampin' Up
- Revised Tempting Turquoise to the new 2012 color, BG57
- Revised Certainly Celery to the new 2012 color, G43
- Added Going Gray to the retired list, W4
- Added Rose Romance to the retired list, R85
Back to the party ribbon card:
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Tag Its
- Paper: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, white
- Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist
- Accessories: Papertrey ribbon in Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay and Harvest Gold, misc ribbon to match Aqua Mist, Stampin' Up Pool Party twine, Stampin' Up Scalloped Border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, gems and Copics to color them to match