Don't you just love it when a couple of challenges work perfectly together??
This week's CAS-ual Friday challenge is to create a party card with ribbons. Then I saw this week's sketch from iSpy Sketches. It has ribbons!!!
Here's the card...
Check out the ribbons on the iSpy Sketch!
Before I get to the recipe - I have a very important detail....
The Copic Marker Matches documents found
on my side bar have been revised!!
The majority of the changes relate to the 2012 Copic new marker release and to new Papertrey colors. Here are the specific changes in case you simply want to note them on your current document:
Copic Matches for Papertrey Ink
- Added Canyon Clay, a new PTI color. Papertrey selected E97, E99 and E19. I prefer the new 2012 color, YR27
- Revised Fine Linen single match to be the new 2012 color, E84
Copic Matches for Stampin' Up
- Revised Tempting Turquoise to the new 2012 color, BG57
- Revised Certainly Celery to the new 2012 color, G43
- Added Going Gray to the retired list, W4
- Added Rose Romance to the retired list, R85
Back to the party ribbon card:
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Tag Its
- Paper: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, white
- Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist
- Accessories: Papertrey ribbon in Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay and Harvest Gold, misc ribbon to match Aqua Mist, Stampin' Up Pool Party twine, Stampin' Up Scalloped Border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, gems and Copics to color them to match
What a fun layout and a great way to use up those snippets of ribbon! This is so festive!ReplyDelete
What a fabulous CAS card Kim. Love how you used the ribbons! So clever!ReplyDelete
You are a star! What a great way to combine the two challenges! This is so fun! Hugs xxxReplyDelete
So, so cute!!! Love these colors, too!ReplyDelete
Great colours and I love your ribbon tag choices. So sorry you've had a song and dance posting this. It was definitely worth the effort. ZxReplyDelete
Such a bright, vibrant, clean and crisp card...all in one! Love this card Kim! :)ReplyDelete
This is wonderful, Kim! Love the cleanness of it and those beautiful colours you have used! KxReplyDelete
Love your ribbon choices. Great card for both challenges. xReplyDelete
What a very cool card!!!ReplyDelete
That's absolutly gorgeous!!!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the inspiration. :)
Beautiful ribbon card Kim, a great CAS design, but with so much interest!ReplyDelete
Kim, this really pops with fun! Love your card.ReplyDelete
Love your colour choices Kim. Great card! :)ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card and I just love your ribbon banner :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!ReplyDelete
Brilliant! Love those little ribbon tabs. :)ReplyDelete
And I don't know if I said so before but thank you so much for the Copic Matches document. I use it all the time!
Adorable card. Great colors and design!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card Kim - love the snippets of ribbon :)ReplyDelete
What a fun card! I love that the pennants are different bits of colourful ribbon :D Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches :DReplyDelete
Love your design! The ribbon looks fab! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!ReplyDelete