FYI - I will probably be a little sporadic in posting the next week or two. I can't say that my mojo is missing as I still love putting the cards together - but I am feeling an EXTREME aversion to the aftermath of a card session - I look at my craft desk and know that I need to clean it up and put everything away and I run in the other direction.
Plus, I really need to show some common courtesy and take time to reply to all the wonderful comments on my blog. I am constantly amazed at the encouraging and supportive community of card-making bloggers and while I have a little down-time between church cardmaking sessions I want to share the love! (And, I am sure, discover all kinds of new and wonderful blogs!) I'll see you on your blog!
- Stamps: Stampin' Place sentiment
- Ink: Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy and Creamy Caramal (sponged on edges)
- Paper: Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy, Cajun Crazy, Daffodil Delight, DCWV Mariposa Stack
- Accessories: misc circle and scalloped circle punches, corner rounder punch, Offray ribbon, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Crystal Stickers Glitter Dome
- Challenges: SplitCoast Color Challenge