Using the punch for the flower can be a lot of work but I think the results are worth it. I had played with this set a few weeks ago on this post and included some photos of tips and techniques.
The ribbon across the top gave me some problems. Originally it was just flat across the card (I should have taken a picture) - and it looked like I had just plopped it there to comply with the sketch challenge (which, of course, I had!). I wanted to make it look intentional so I simply tied a few pieces of floss to gather it up - a simple step but gives it a different look.
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Well-Scripted
- Inks: Stampin' Up Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke
- Paper: Stampin' Up Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Whisper White
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Embossing Folder, Blossom Punch, Rose Red Seam Binding, Cuttlebug tag die (the rose layer is handcut), American Crafts white glitter brad, Stickles Star Dust
- Challenges: Splitcoast Color Challenge and Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge.
I want to send out prayers for my blogging buddies
in New Zealand and to all who are living in the area
or know those who live there.