- Stamps: Designed2Delight digi
- Ink: none
- Paper: SU Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Pink Pirouette dsp
- Accessories: SU flower punch, Punch Bunch leaf punch, SU Wild Wasabi ribbon, Smooch Pearl Spritz, Nestabilities Lacey Circles
- Challenges: the sweetest thing sketch challenge, Curtain Call Color Challenge, Crazy4Challenges: Valentine, Stampin' Royalty Hearts, Just Add Ink: Love
More fun stuff - - - - I am the proud recipient of:
I was nominated by Melissa at Smudges in Time. Be sure to check out her blog - wonderful clean and simple cards. I laughed out loud at her card from early February about chocolate!
The object of the award is to point out blogs that are fairly new. I took the liberty of defining that as under 100 followers or less than a half a million views!! (This such an arbitrary definition because it ignores people reading through FeedBurner or Google Reader - but I had to start somewhere) In going through my blog list, I discovered that this requirement was kind of hard because not all blogs list their followers. But...I tried my best...and would like to introduce the following blogs:
JENerally Speaking - wonderful CAS cards and you won't believe the pictures of where she lives!
Stampinantics - Paula has a great style. Nothing is overly frilly or fancy - just well designed with very special and unique touches!
Seaglass & Sentiments - Christina just topped 100 followers so she really isn't new by my definition, but her cards are SO gorgeous, I had to include her here!
Sunflower Stamper - I have only recently found Jennifer's blog - in fact, I haven't even had time to comment on her blog yet so she will definitely be wondering who I am! - but she has wonderfully colorful cards with great scenes of flowers and butterflies - so very cheerful.
EnchantInk - I am seriously stretching the rules by nominating Andrea - I am sure she is wildly popular, but I can't find a follower list on her blog??!! I love her cards, her recipes and her family stories (my gosh, they are busy and a little bit crazy!). And she is the friendlist blogger that I know - so I really want all of my readers to find her!
For those of you that I have nominated:
There are just a few steps for each of you receiving this award:
1. Let me know if you accept
2. Post the image on your blog
3. Link back to my blog
4. Choose 3-5 blogs that you like, preferably lesser known blogs to give them some traffic!!
For the rest of you:
I hope that enjoy some new blogs!
BTW - I have another award to give out tomorrow - so come back for even more blog lists!!