Monday, June 1, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Beach Balls

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Beach Balls!

photo source: www.studiodiy.com

Although my card is not about beach balls, I was inspired by the circles and by the color scheme - red, yellow and blue on a lot of clean white.

Beach Balls For You

I love the look of cards with random geometric shapes and images, but it is not something I am particularly good at.  I think the right-side of my brain takes over and tries to keep things lined up and organized!  The Ring Frame Wafer Die from Simon Says Stamp is perfect for someone like me!!  I can fill in a few circles and it does the "random" part for me!

I hope to see you playing along with the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge this week!

SUPPLY LIST

The red paper is retired Poppy Parade from Stampin' Up.


11 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

WOW! That die is PERFECT for a Beach Ball theme! LOVE it, Kim!

snappy scrappy said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Marisa said...

ADORE this, Kim!! Fabulous take on the photo!

I Card Everyone said...

Could that die be more perfect? Yes, because your design made it so, Kim!
=] Michele

LeAnne said...

Gosh, every time I come to your blog, I find something else that I want! This is fabulous!

Nora N. said...

Okay, I am going to have to CASE this card. I have that circle die and have never used it. I LOVE the fun, vibrant colors you used to add some fun. FABULOUS design!!

Lisa said...

What a fun die!! This is CUTE Kim!!

Melody said...

Love the colors! The button is the perfect touch! I think I need that die.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, I love the ring frame die with the button and DP pieces. Fantastic design Kim.

~amy~ said...

Love how you were inspired!

cm said...

Gallery walk time! Can't believe how June has flown by and I'm soooo behind in leaving you comments! Your beach-ball themed card is sheer delight, Kim. Your 'random' organized circles are fabulous!
~c