Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Love Signs

This is my second post today. Curtain Call is just a short scroll away!


It is the first day of this month's new release at Fresh Squeezed Stamps and the focus today is on "Love Signs".  Check out the Fresh Squeezed blog for all of the design team cards.  This set has a wide variety of love stamps - everything from a cross-stitch to woodgrain to a checklist to the scientific diagram that I used on my card.  It's a great to set to serve many "love" needs!

I live in a household of men and boys...and worse yet, they are all intrigued by science and math.  My (brand-new) 18-year old understands derivatives in calculus - I mean he can actually visualize the geometric form that the derivative defines (it scares me that I know that much!)  He also comprehends physics - it's a simpler class for him than his web design class.   My husband is a geologist and makes us stop at road cuts in barren areas of the state so he can study the layers.  All three of my men/boys can sing the periodic table elements song..."antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium..."  I don't think there's a day when The Big Bang Theory isn't on a television somewhere in my house!!


After all of that build-up, could there possibly be a Valentine more perfect for my men??


Hubba Hubba

Definitely be sure to check out the Fresh Squeezed blog.  Can you say "giveaways"?|  And come back tomorrow for a preview of another set being released this week.
  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps Love Signs (new this week) and Background Check
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: Hero Arts Neon in Sunshine and Red
  • Accessories: Hemptique 10-lb black twine, Prima Anna Marie Sugardot Stickers (the enamel hearts)

17 comments:

  1. Kim, your post today has me smiling from ear-to-ear! You're surrounded by some brilliant men, indeed, and from what we know of you, you fit in with them perfectly. A 'numbers' family sounds pretty awesome! Your card is stunning, not only to showcase the fabulous new set, but for your special guys. LOVE it x 1,000,000!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Were you speaking english up there in your post? My eye glazed over with all that science talk! LOL, Anyway, you card is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me love this! I heart those sweet heart images Kim. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW those are some smart boys you live with!! I bet mama is pretty smart herself (um, going for degree #2!!) - apple doesn't fall far from the tree! What a perfect card you have made for these guys...love the idea behind it, and LOVE the graphic look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this IS the perfect valentine for your nerdy guys. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you lost me at derivatives...lol! adore your card, though, and that cool swirly thingamajig...lol! big hugs to my sweet (math geek) friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you lost me at derivatives...lol! adore your card, though, and that cool swirly thingamajig...lol! big hugs to my sweet (math geek) friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card certainly packs a big bang! Seriously, what a fantastic card for your guys. I love the the colors and the design is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim first I LOVE your CAS card......it's perfect in every way for your family! Then second....I literally had to LOL because I know that exact episode of BBT.....that show is one of our favorites in our house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, ha, ha, Okay it's not funny, it's hilarious!!And I quote!
    That's what my American brother in law told us last time we were 'facetiming' with him and my sister who now lives in Mississippi of all states, ha, ha. Well anything is better than the extreme cold of Minot - North Dakota at the moment!
    Such great humour!!
    As for your card, well that's great too!!! As always actually! :-)
    You never seem to seize to amaze me! I'm truly sorry for my Dunglish now and then, but I always want to take a close and good look at your cards!
    Just love. love your CAS style and great sense of humour! :-)
    Thanks for making me smile today!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. before I forget, I wish you all Gods Blessings for this year, may it bring you all that you wish for and more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Kim! So perfect for the BBT fans. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hubba hubba heart gave me a giggle, fun card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun post...love your story and your card is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your post and your card, Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the Laugh! We also LOVE the big bang theory and watch them over and over again! Love your card too.. so simple and sweet! Great guy valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your fantastic scientific card, totally rocks for Valentines Day. Love the Elements song and The Big Bang--the funniest show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!