Our sponsor for this challenge is DeNami Design and there is a $20 gift certificate available for The LEAD of our challenge! DeNami supplied the design team with love stamps - AND I just won a random drawing during their recent blog hop for even more stamps. I got some of their new woodland animals so I have a great stash of new DeNami! This little skunk makes me feel warm and fuzzy!
I was having so much fun with my new DeNami stamps that I kept going. This one is not related to Curtain Call, but the stamps are SO much fun, I had to share! The animals are one stamp and the balloons are an add-on. I was just checking their store, and they have a Santa hat stamp. Wouldn't it be fun to make one of these guys a Santa, then add a few snowflakes and some glittery snow?
- Stamps: DeNami Design Little Skunk, You Make Me Feel, Hearts stamp set
- Paper: Lily Bee Design We Are Family, MFT Natural
- Ink: black and Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet
- Accessories: Hemptique 10-lb. natural twine, Lil' Inkers Stitched Squares
- Stamps: DeNami Design Woodland Friends, Balloon Trio, Thoughtful Greetings stamp set
- Paper: Simple Stories dsp
- Ink: Memento black and Copics
- Accessories: Hemptique 10-lb. black twine, yellow button and clear sequins